Check position, qualification and other details
NIA Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Qualification and Other Details
NIA Recruitment 2022: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) recruits candidates eligible for recruitment for the position of Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy SP). There is only 38 vacancies for this post. The classification of the position will be General Central Services Group “A”, published in the Official Gazette, non-departmental.
Check Full Details for NIA Recruitment 2022 Below
Job name for NIA Recruitment 2022
Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy SP)
Eligibility criteria for NIA Recruitment 2022
Officers of Central and State or Union Territory Governments:-
1. Regularly hold similar positions in the supervisory framework or department.
2. With 2 years of service in the given grade after his appointment on a regular basis to the post in salary band-2 (Rs 9300-34800) with a salary of grade Rs 4800 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department
3. With 3 years of service in the given grade after appointment on a regular basis to a post in salary band-2 (Rs 9300-34800) with a salary of grade Rs 4600 or equivalent in the parent cadre/department
Possess the following qualifications and experience: –
1. Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university: and
2. 3 years of experience in handling criminal case investigations or intelligence work including counter-terrorism operations or counter-terrorism training.
DRDO Recruitment 2022: Check Position, Eligibility, Qualification and How to Apply
Salary for NIA Recruitment 2022
Pay Matrix Level Salary Scale -10 (Rs 56,100 to 1,77,500 per month)
(Pre-Revised Pay Band-3 Salary Scale (Rs 15,600- – 39,100/-) with Grade Pay Rs 5400/-)
To read the official notification – Click here