DCA Public Relations
DCA Public Relations
junior account manager
Salary £18,000 – £20,000 depending on experience.
37.5 hour work week.
We are looking for a creative and ambitious individual interested in building a rewarding career in the PR industry to join our award-winning team.
You will support Account Managers and Directors in one of the South West’s leading PR and Marketing agencies, working with DCA’s diverse range of clients, from businesses and public sector organizations to major brands and businesses in contact with consumers.
You will learn how to develop and deliver engaging digital marketing and social media campaigns, support PR campaigns and launch events, and help us achieve maximum PR coverage for businesses.
The role would suit a recently qualified graduate in public relations, journalism, marketing or communications, or someone who has worked in these sectors before and is looking for new challenges in the public relations industry.
Previous experience working for a professional PR agency or media would be beneficial but is not essential, and training will be provided.
Main responsibilities include
- Research and write high-quality content for use on traditional and digital media platforms, including blog posts, newsletters, social media posts, advertisements and brochures
- Social media account management and content programming
- Produce creative content online for digital platforms such as e-maps, videos, graphics and photos
- Support for the execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Support the planning, delivery, tracking and reporting of client campaigns
- Search for existing customer projects and new business opportunities
- Assistance with event management
- Photo coordination and booking
- Office administration management
- Collection of coverage reports and data processing
We are looking for someone who is highly creative, self-motivated and able to work on their own initiative. Digital skills are desirable, but other training opportunities are available.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Skills in the field of public relations, journalism, marketing or communications – acquired through education, work experience or previous employment
- Proficiency and understanding of all social media platforms
- Understanding of digital marketing
- Excellent writing skills with good attention to detail and good use of the English language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to travel independently in the South West
- Experience using WordPress, email marketing platforms, and database research and management
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- InDesign and Canva experience
- Video and photography skills
DCA is a long-established marketing, public relations and digital agency headquartered in Plymouth working on a diverse client portfolio across the South West, with client accounts ranging from destination marketing and food producers. food and beverage industry to professional services, consumer brands and economic development. organisms.
Our team provides high-level advice combining extensive agency experience with digital expertise and the insight of several former senior journalists.
We offer a very flexible working environment, with a hybrid working structure allowing both home and office working, and there are plenty of internal and external training opportunities, allowing for long-term career progression.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] The deadline for submitting applications is March 1.st 2022.