Digital Design Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
CUT is a creative wholesale distribution agency. We offer all aspects of brand management, sales, importation, distribution, public relations, digital design and marketing to our brands and our clients. Recognized as an industry leader, we source and supply our Australian and New Zealand markets with a captivating, successful and influential collection of premium fashion brands sourced exclusively from the USA.
In all facets of CUT Agency’s business, we instill the values of conscientiousness and universal inclusiveness and are very passionate about driving a sincere, customer-focused approach as the new industry standard.
This opportunity comes at a very exciting time of growth for our e-commerce store; CUT Store, as we are opening a brick and mortar retail space in Surry Hills. Launch March 2022.
We are looking for a passionate Digital Design Coordinator who will manage our e-commerce store, social media and all wholesale graphic design needs. It’s a very diverse role with a huge amount of opportunity for growth!
A successful candidate will be ambitious, flexible, lateral thinker, detail oriented, aligned with CUT values and excited to be part of one of Australia’s fastest growing fashion companies.
This role requires a flexible candidate with a minimum of 3 days availability per week.
- Work closely with the Retail Director to drive continued growth and profitability through our e-commerce channels
- Design and implement engaging digital content, including social media planning and execution as well as all email marketing
- Design and develop digital strategies and promotional plans with our digital marketing agency, to maximize digital growth
- Back-office operations including inventory management, new product arrivals and visual merchandising for the online store
- Maintain a high level of customer service for all email correspondence, online inquiries and chat
- Assist the wholesale team in all graphic/digital design tasks necessary to generate effective sales tools such as new collection sheets and lookbooks and management of our exclusive B2B online platform
- Ideally from a fashion retail background with at least 1-2 years in a similar position
- Know how to use Shopify
- Mastery of Adobe InDesign
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong brand alignment with the CUT brand universe
- Positive, practical and responsive attitude
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Work independently and in a team
- Highly self-starter with initiative to be hands-on to support a larger team
- Experience in analytical skills with Google Analytics (or similar)
- Highly organized with great communication skills
What you can expect from us:
- Generous incentives
- Staff uniform allowance
- Storewide discounts!
- An enthusiastic and close-knit team
- Continuous training and development
Does this sound like you?
We would love to hear from you.
Send your CV, cover letter and photo of yourself to [email protected]