EPD is hiring!!! | Elizabethtown Borough Police Department
The Elizabethtown Borough Police Department invites applications for the position of FULL TIME POLICEMAN join our team as we head into the future. We offer a JOINT HIRING TEST in conjunction with the Columbia Borough Police Department and the Manheim Township Police Department – ONE APPLICATION IS GOOD FOR THREE DEPARTMENTS! Further details can be found and applications can be obtained, either in person from any of the participating agencies or online by visiting http://etownpolice.org and clicking on “EPD HIRING – 2022”. Complete applications must be received by 4:00 p.m. FRIDAY MARCH 18, 2022. We are planning an aggressive hiring schedule that will allow future team members to join us as soon as possible. Please direct any questions regarding this position to [email protected]
The tests of these openings must take place on SATURDAY APRIL 2, 2022 (to be confirmed). Applicants will be notified of times, locations and requirements upon receipt of their application.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS: An acceptable candidate must:
- Be a citizen of the United States;
- Have reached their 21st birthday before the application deadline;
- Graduate from an accredited high school or have a GED;
- Completion of Police Academy (or eligibility for out-of-state transfer for Law 120) is preferbut not mandatory;
- Be physically and mentally capable of performing all necessary job-related duties that are part of the role of a police officer.
PLEASE CLICK ON “EPD JOB INFORMATION” ON OUR CRIMEWATCH PAGE FOR A FULL APPLICATION AND HIRING ADVERT