evna media PR is hiring a Senior Account Manager in New York, NY
evna media PR
About Evna Media PR:
Founded in 2017, Evna Media PR is a bi-coastal PR agency recognized for building award-winning brands globally. Our approach to public relations is both values-driven and results-driven. The company’s value system is rooted in personal beliefs that transcend professional beliefs. We believe they should complement each other, these values mean clean formulas, slow production, sustainable and ethical practices, return items and inclusivity.
Job Description: Senior Account Manager
We are looking for an energetic full-time candidate based in New York or Los Angeles. This position requires 5+ years of experience as a Senior Account Manager for Beauty + Fashion + Wellness PR in order to be considered.
If you are looking to immerse yourself in brand storytelling for clean beauty, sustainable fashion, and wellness, lead a team, and perform in a goal-driven environment, this position is for you.
With a value-based approach, we seek to share stories that keep consumers at the forefront of clean products, slow labels, sustainability, inclusivity, and brands that give back.
Senior Account Manager Role + Responsibilities:
- Lead beauty + fashion client accounts and mentor/manage support under your direction
- Build 360 strategic and integrated PR plans for beauty + fashion clients (product launches, brand launches, brand stories, feature profiles, seasonal summaries, etc.)
- Continuously secure strong national and regional press placements for beauty + fashion + wellness clients
- Constantly secured brand stories + founder features + product placements press regularly
- Development of new business; build future client relationships by locating, developing, defining and closing business relationships (commission based)
- Achieve monthly + quarterly press goals for clients (incentives + bonuses offered)
- Have strong media relations in the field of beauty and fashion (will ask for media references)
- Communicate press strategy and updates to relevant team members + customers + supervisor
- Customer-facing etiquette + strong communication skills
- Positive, optimistic
- Media summaries + reports
- Mentor interns and coordinators
- Base salary: $60,000
- Growth opportunities
- 5+ years of media + beauty + fashion + well-being press relations
- Organized, detail-oriented, professional, polite, communicative, able to multi-task, intuitive and autonomous, team player
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate is passionate about the beauty + fashion + wellness industry and works intuitively within the industry. The focus on sustainability and own brands is a plus. Produces quality national and regional press placements that cover a variety of storytelling angles, assist with strategic product and brand launches, and help plan and execute virtual events and activations. Growing mentorship and support team.
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected], object Senior Executive account.