Executives discuss employee hiring and retention
- Talent acquisition and retention for small businesses is a feasible and worthwhile investment.
- Leaders in recruiting software, HR software and DEI training will share their recruitment and talent retention strategies.
- On January 20, 2022, Insider is hosting “Talent Acquisition Strategy Is Your Small Business’s Secret Superpower,” a free virtual event at noon ET, featuring speakers from Indeed, Gusto, and Elevated Diversity.
- Click here to register for this free virtual event.
According to some economists, the United States has entered a recession which will undoubtedly have an impact on the state of work. Since the outbreak of COVID-19 and the ensuing Great Resignation, the employment situation and its future are in flux. For a time, employees enjoyed a greater sense of agency when it came to navigating employment. Now, companies must apply lessons learned to support talent, rain or shine.
Fortunately for small businesses, investing in new retention strategies, recruiting tools, and staff doesn’t have to be an exhaustive resource. It can be a feasible and profitable investment.
The Sept. 27, 2022 Insider virtual event, “Talent Acquisition Strategy Is Your Small Business’s Secret Superpower,” in partnership with Indeed, will bring together HR leaders and small business entrepreneurs to share insights on how to navigate today’s fast-paced environment.. The moderated roundtable will cover three main areas with regards to small business talent strategy: diversity, equity and inclusion; retention and benefits; and hire to succeed.
- Judy Nam, Vice President of SMB Marketing, Indeed
- Bernard Coleman III, Director of Diversity and Engagement, Gusto
- Rhonda Moret, Founder and President, Elevated Diversity
We hope to see you there!