Intermediate Designer – Revit Experience (5+ years) – Los Angeles, CA, US | Works
Founded in 2015, Alex Pettas Architecture (APA) is a Los Angeles-based design firm. We are committed to creating works that are both modern and timeless. Our projects focus on the design of multi-family housing, residential, restaurants and workplaces. The studio carefully considers all aspects of design and functionality when developing projects. The same thoroughness is applied to the documentation and execution of the constructed works. Our current projects include several large multi-family developments in Nashville and single-family residences in Los Angeles.
MEMBERS OF THE TEAM
We value innovative design thinking and productivity in executing the studio’s vision. Applicants should be challenging, resourceful and deliver excellent results. Our ideal team member is comfortable in a busy creative environment that requires self-motivation.
We have an immediate need for a creative, talented, and highly motivated Intermediate Designer who shares our design vision and has experience in custom multi-family and single-family residential work. Professional experience in Revit is required.
- More than 5 years of professional experience in all phases of the project
- Degree in Architecture. A master’s degree is desirable.
- Exceptional design skills that support office aesthetics
- Advanced visual and verbal communication skills. Fluent English.
- Strong Revit and Adobe skills. Proficiency in Bluebeam and Lumion is desirable.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- American citizen and current resident of the Los Angeles area. Unfortunately, we cannot sponsor visas.
- Support the studio in the design, production and coordination of projects
- Produce presentations for clients and agencies in conjunction with the project team and attend client meetings
- Coordinate between the project team, consultants, contractors and agency managers
- Produce construction documents and architectural details
- Prepare permit packages and manage the agency approval process
- Products and research materials
- Research and apply residential, commercial, ADA and FHA codes
- Take thorough meeting notes, keep meticulous records and retain information
- Assist with construction administration by responding to RFIs, reviewing bids and resolving questions in the field
- Contribute to a creative, collaborative and positive office culture
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
We offer competitive compensation, a company-paid health care plan, a 401k with profit sharing plan, generous holidays, paid vacations and sick days. Annual bonuses are based on performance. We support team members with ARE exams and licensing.
Please send your resume and portfolio in PDF format to [email protected] with the subject line “Intermediate Designer”. Include availability to start and desired salary range. Attachments should not exceed 15MB. No phone calls please. APA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to task list…