HUDSON, Ohio, August 3, 2021 / PRNewswire / – LeafFilterÂ® Gutter Protection, America’s # 1 Professional Gutter System *, Announced Its First National Installer Recruitment Week August 9-15, 2021.
With over 115 offices across the country participating in the event, LeafFilter offers those interested the opportunity to interview in person. Those interested can simply fill out the form on the dedicated LeafFilter website, www.workatleaf.com. A recruiter will then be in touch with the next steps on how to move forward. Walk-in appointments are also available. No experience is necessary–just the willingness to learn. LeafFilter hopes to integrate 300 new installers through the event.
A trusted company since 2005, LeafFilter offers endless opportunities for those looking to grow their careers and start their own installation business. Installers benefit from flexible hours, unlimited earning potential and a weekly salary, as well as support from the nation’s largest gutter protection company and its parent company, Leaf Home â¢.
âAs a growing national organization, we want to use our National Installer Hire Week to let people know they can find consistent work on their own terms,â said Sean loboda, director of human resources at Leaf Home. “We look forward to meeting those who can contribute to the success of LeafFilter. It is an exciting time to be part of our team.”
Additional benefits include:
- Pre-sold jobs: LeafFilter manages everything upstream; installers simply show up and install, with the ability to perform an average of two tasks per day.
- No product costs: LeafFilter supplies all the products upstream for the installation.
- Flexible hours : Installers set their own work schedules and work part time, full time or as needed.
- Consistent work: LeafFilter offers opportunities all year round, even during the winter months.
- Weekly remuneration: LeafFilter pays weekly by direct deposit; no more waiting weeks or months for paychecks. An average installer can gain up to six digits.
- Full instruction: Product training is provided to learn how to install systems correctly the first time.
- Integration assistance: LeafFilter helps installers obtain general liability insurance and / or workers’ insurance, where applicable.
For more information and to register for an in-person interview, visit www.workatleaf.com.
* The leading consumer information agency conducted a 16-month outdoor gutter guard test and recognized LeafFilter as “America’s # 1 professionally installed gutter guard system.”
About Leaf Home
Leaf Home â¢ is a leading provider of home technology solutions with a mission to turn the hassle of home into personal peace of mind. Leaf Home’s experienced and trusted specialists provide end-to-end services directly to consumers through its core brands; LeafFilterÂ® Gutter Protection, Leaf Home Safety Solutions â¢, Leaf Home Water Solutions â¢ and Leaf Home Enhancements â¢. With its head office at Hudson, Ohio, Leaf Home offers transparent and transformative home solutions for a safer, easier and more comfortable everyday life. Live comfortably. Live in safety. Live happily. For more information visit www.leafhome.com.
Contact: [emailÂ protected]