Live financial aid updates: Social Security recipients, child tax credit, IRS tax refund filing date…
– Child nutrition programsfeed more than 20 million children a day in the United States through school lunch programs.
– IRSpublish tips on how to report cryptocurrency income when submitting your taxes.
– Credit card debt increased by $52 billion during the fourth quarter of 2021 according to the report of the new Fed, the fastest growth rate in 22 years
– Economic inflation is starting to have an impact housing market.
– The IRS is obligated to suspend distribution of tax letters as he concentrates onhuge backlog of returns
– What is the payment schedule for Social Security aid in 2022?
– will be the Positive January jobs report affect President Biden’s economic proposals?
– How would a Russian invasion of Ukraine affect the stock market?
– More than 600,000 families benefited from the assistance of the United States Department of the Treasury Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Who is eligible?
News and useful links
– Can I use a pet to claim tax credits?
– Americans can apply for additional financial assistance through the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program
Retirement and social security
– Tax agency announces increase for beneficiaries of 401(k) retirement accounts for 2022
– How to make an appointment with the Social Security Administration
SNAP and WIC
– Will Amazon accept WIC on orders?
– Can I use SNAP benefits to pay for Meal Delivery Kits?