Model Management Agency, The Society, is Hiring Assistant in New York, NY
We are looking for a Department Assistant to join our commercial team at The Society. As a Department Assistant, you will help organize, coordinate and complete all departmental processes and projects for The Society’s business team. The Department Assistant is responsible for carrying out ad hoc projects and assisting with various day-to-day administrative tasks for the company’s model managers and clients.
JOB DESCRIPTION – WHAT YOU WILL DO:
· Serve as the first point of contact for customer questions, reaching out to Model Managers or other team members as needed.
Person of trust for the Model Managers you support: answering phone calls, providing relevant information to clients, attending meetings, ensuring zooms/meetings run smoothly and having a solid understanding of our talent roster, their ongoing meetings and potential employment opportunities.
· Ensure a seamless experience for customers from start to finish.
Coordinate contractual obligations for talent and clients, oversee all aspects of the Talent Manager/Model schedule, including but not limited to travel, flight itinerary, drivers, hotel /accommodation and communicate all details quickly and efficiently.
· Communicate COVID/Health protocols, point of contact with accounting team to ensure on-time invoicing and invoicing.
Answer and direct all incoming calls/emails to appropriate team members
· Enter and update all relevant information in the Company’s reservation software.
Support talent to build trust and resolve logistical disputes before, during and after job completion
· Update talent daily on their schedules and any changes to ensure they have their schedule in advance.
· Carry out ad hoc departmental projects.
· Perform other related duties as assigned.
CANDIDATE PROFILE – WHO YOU ARE:
· Strong multitasking and proven problem-solving ability.
· Knowledgeable and passionate about fashion and the modeling industry.
· Ability to manage several different projects simultaneously and monitor checkpoints throughout execution.
· Excellent verbal, interpersonal, written and customer service skills.
· Detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions carefully and follow them.
· Demonstrates precision and thoroughness in the execution of assigned tasks.
· Ability to adapt to change and work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
· Reliable and proactive. Able to prioritize workload and use time effectively.
· Takes on described responsibilities with a curiosity to learn and an ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
· Computer and social media skills
· Ability to handle pressure in a fast-paced environment.
TO APPLY: Please send your resume to [email protected], subject Department assistant.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (“EEO”). It has been and will continue to be a fundamental policy of the Company not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, transgender status , pregnancy, marital status, partner status, domestic violence victim status, sexual orientation, age, national origin, alien or citizenship status, veteran or service member, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Scroll to continue