Senior Project Manager – Business / Commercial – Stamford, CT, US | Works
Stamford, Connecticut, USALocation:
Fri 17 Jun ’22Posted on:
A well-established architecture and interior design firm specializing in corporate and commercial clients is seeking a Senior Project Manager to join their office in Stamford, CT. This company prides itself on its diversity and versatility in the workplace and has been a market leader for over 60 years.
The person chosen for the role will be someone who loves a challenge, has a passion for guiding others, and has a distinct eye for the finer details. As a Senior Project Manager, you will be an essential mentor in the development of the middle and junior team under you, as well as a familiar figure and face in the business when it comes to dealing with clients.
* Be a standout figure across the entire project life cycle – from concept to construction.
* Be a trusted mentor to those working under you.
* Communicate with design teams at all stages.
* Participate in tenders and financial management of projects.
* Be in and around the job site as the main representative of the company.
* Ensure that all stages of the project run smoothly.
* Intervene and assist in any necessary steps or tasks without hesitation.
* Assist the team in the production of construction documentation.
Skills and Requirements:
* BA/MA in Architecture
* Minimum 8-15 years of experience purely in a project management/project architect role
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Competence and good management capacity with software such as Revit, AutoCAD, Adobe Suite.
* Excellent time management and team management skills.
* Permit preferred but not required.
This role would require you to be in the office every day and therefore requires you to have a means of getting to Stamford, CT. The salary range for this role is between $110,000 and $120,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please attach your CV and work samples (less than 10MB) to [email protected]
Urban is acting as an employment agency in connection with this job posting.
View your application history