SKY HIGH FARM WORKWEAR is hiring a SOCIAL MEDIA AND MARKETING ASSISTANT in New York, NY
ABOUT SKY HIGH FARM
Sky High Farm was conceived as a holistic public health approach from the environment to food insecurity and designed to fill these gaps in order to dynamically and inclusively create and refine interconnected programming that operates at three main levels: 1) Production and donation of food. Sky High grows the highest quality fruits, vegetables and meat exclusively for donation to food-insecure New Yorkers; 2) Regenerative agriculture. We serve as a local/regional model for sustainable and regenerative agricultural practices; and 3) innovative fellowships, collaborations and communities of practice. We create meaningful experiential opportunities and partnerships grounded in the co-production of agricultural knowledge and programs that include diverse and interdisciplinary stakeholders.
ABOUT SKY HIGH FARM WORKWEAR
Sky High Farm Workwear (SHFWW) is a charity brand and a new model of regenerative and sneaky fundraising. It’s an accessible and unusual entry point for Sky High Farm, the sole beneficiary of the brand, a non-profit organization that grows food exclusively for donations. SHFWW is the mirror of the farm: it exists solely to donate its profits to 501(C)(3) in furtherance of its mission. Each customer becomes a donor, and their dollars serve a dual purpose: the farm gets the funds to do its job, and the buyers get the equipment to do theirs.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and creative team player who is highly skilled and passionate about social media and marketing. This individual will value the opportunity to work as part of a small, dynamic team and play a vital role in building the brand and its community.
● To share, engage, amplify and educate SHFWW audiences about and about its mission, community, brand and products.
● Develop and grow @skyhighfarmworkwear and other social media platforms by maximizing the functionality of each platform, using a mix of best practices, analytics and experimental executions to drive the brand’s media presence
● Cultivate SHFWW’s platforms as a storytelling vehicle for the brand and actively engage its community to participate in its work
● Ensure that the instagram voice of SHFWW complements the 501c3 account, while ensuring a distinct and separate visual and written identity
● Executing the brand strategy defined by its marketing and creative teams, through the implementation of organizational tools, unique and community-generated content.
● Refresh the social media creative strategy determined by and in partnership with the brand team, as it aligns with all other communication and launch activities
● Develop monthly posting schedule and breakdown for @skyhighfarmworkwear
● Work in conjunction with the Brand Manager, E-Commerce Manager and Content Strategist to promote and sell all relevant merchandise, aligned with brand timeline, annual pulse points, activations, plans releases and launches
● Utilize and drive traffic to account purchase features
● Conceptualize and create content for @skyhighfarmworkwear pre-launch and launch. Attend shoots if needed to capture additional content/resources
● Save, manage, engage and respond daily to comments, direct messages, likes, follows, tags and reposts.
● Liaise with the team on all feedback to escalate/address as needed; ensure that the e-commerce team responds to customer service requests in a timely manner
● Post as appropriate in each of the verticals of the account: main feed (photo and video), stories, reels, lives.
● Incorporate and use all appropriate and relevant copy, tags, mentions and hashtags in all postings in accordance with the designated usage policy.
● Work in conjunction with Brand Manager and Content Strategist to refresh voice through writing, commenting and direct messaging for @skyhighfarmworkwear.
● Work in conjunction with the Brand Manager and Content Strategist to develop and determine the best content to use to successfully achieve SHFWW objectives; engage both the farm and the brand community in the service of these objectives
● Use built-in analytics functions to assess content performance and strategically assess the most effective use of platform functions to best meet SHFWW’s needs and objectives; report results and provide best practices and recommendations on how to improve the account.
● Weekly, monthly and quarterly analytics reports on social media and marketing metrics. Ability to create comprehensive and detailed analytics including: trend analysis, campaign reports, top performing posts, customer service issues, and paid marketing/social ROI
● Be prepared to partner with a marketing agency to maximize sales through the use of strategic media spend (advertising, etc.), taking into account overall paid packages. strategy
● Conduct community and industry research
● Has a strong desire to learn and be immersed in food justice and advocacy work
● Minimum 2-3 years of management and development of social media platforms
● Mastery of Instagram and Facebook platforms and experience with Twitter, Youtube, Tiktok, snapchat, tumblr an asset
● Experience using CXM, planning and analytics platforms such as Sprinklr, Zendesk, Google Analytics, planable and/or triple whale
● Experience with a streetwear/apparel brand and managing a fall calendar and e-commerce a plus
● Good communicator and ability to meet deadlines, with great flexibility
● Proficiency in Excel, deck/presentation creation
● Familiarity with SEO/SEM
● Motivated to train on new tools/developments in the world of social media
To apply: Please send your CV to [email protected]object Social media and marketing assistant.
Scroll to continue