Texas SPCA Holds Career Fair – NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth
On June 25, the Texas SPCA is hosting a job fair, open to the public, at its Mary Spencer Spay/Neuter and Veterinary Care clinic in Village Fair. The event will take place from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Applicants do not need an appointment but should bring a resume and be prepared for a same-day interview.
In the event that too many candidates show up for interviews on the same day, interviews will be rescheduled for later dates.
The Texas SPCA offers a wide range of benefits:
- Comprehensive health insurance plan after 60 days of employment (eg dental, vision and life)
- Paid leave for employees after six months of employment
- Discounts on veterinary care for employee pets
- A discounted pet food program for employee pets
- Free pet adoption for employees after six months of employment
- Short-term and long-term paid disability and
- A welcoming and close-knit group of fellow animal lovers
The Texas SPCA emphasizes that it operates in compliance with all applicable equal opportunity laws, guidelines, and regulations of federal, state, and local agencies or bodies.
To find more information about open positions at the Texas SPCA, please visit this website.