Wholesale Coordinator – Pedestrian Jobs
CUT Agency is a creative wholesale distribution agency. Our 4-level wholesale showroom and retail space is located in Surry Hills and offers all aspects of: brand management, sales, import, distribution, digital design and marketing. Recognized as an industry leader, we source and supply our AU+NZ markets with an eye-catching, high-performing and influential collection of premium fashion brands sourced exclusively from the USA.
In all facets of CUT Agency’s business, we instill the values of conscientiousness and universal inclusiveness and are very passionate about driving a sincere, customer-focused approach as the new industry standard.
We are currently experiencing rapid and exciting growth and are looking for a Wholesale Coordinator to support our team across a multitude of roles and tasks across the business.
This is a broad support role, where a high level of performance that focuses on attention to detail and timely delivery of results is key.
- B2B wholesale and e-commerce order processing.
- Uploading new inventory to Shopify B2C and B2B platforms.
- Large account support including order entry, ASN booking, returns and delivery tracking
- Coordination of international import and export logistics, allocation of purchase orders, import of stock into the Indigo8 inventory system, allocation of orders and invoicing.
- Assisting wholesale and retail teams to provide transparent information and product updates to enable better achievement of sales results.
- Coordination of international cost models, new collection uploads, customer order forms, order fulfillment, inventory management, tax invoices, credit notes.
- Support the Director and Wholesale Manager with any required administration, correspondence, events or sales reports.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a wholesale or retail environment.
- Strong Microsoft Office/Excel, Shopify, Mailchimp, Indigo8 or similar inventory systems skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Clear verbal and written communication style.
- Well-developed organizational and time management skills.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work in an environment with conflicting priorities and adapt work style to meet changing needs.
- Passionate about retail trends and market inspiration.
- Quick to collaborate with the extended team; comfortable to manage your time independently while helping you when needed.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Confident, articulate and professional speaking ability.
What you can expect from us:
- Generous incentive and bonus structure.
- Staff uniform allowance.
- Store-wide discounts.
- Enthusiastic and close-knit team.
- Continuous training and development.
We are looking for someone who can thrive in an innovative and entrepreneurial environment. Computer systems/software experience and data management skills are essential for this role, but you will also be trained in our individual systems.
This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast growing company where you can make your mark in your role. You’ll have plenty of opportunities for growth, the ability to work with high profile clients and companies, and work at a company that puts culture at the forefront of everything it does.
We would like to learn more about you and your individual personality to see if you are the right fit for our team. Please include something creative in your application that shows this. Photos and videos are also welcome.