WAKE is looking for a digitally savvy person (with a passion for jewelry!) to manage our brand voice and build brand awareness and loyalty. As a Community Manager, you will work closely with our Creative Director to create content and align all company communications, social media, and marketing content to tell the WWAKE story. You will be the first point of contact for most online subscribers, developing an intimate relationship with our online community.
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep passion for storytelling, stay abreast of new developments and opportunities in the industry, and be a strategic content creator. You must have strong communication skills, a desire to grow creatively, and a strong sense of WWAKE brand DNA in order to bring our brand vision to life. You will need to develop a thorough understanding of our materials and design process to educate our viewers in a thoughtful and engaging manner.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Select content to use in advertisements and direct mail, ensuring that all intended products and appearances are properly represented
- Use branding templates to create final IG Stories images, direct mail, Pinterest campaigns, videos, gifs, and ad elements.
- Provide brand writing
- Capture additional video content including BTS, style tutorials, material spotlights and more!
- Check content previews to make sure spelling, grammar, cultures, product depicted, and links are correct for the mobile and desktop experience.
- Coordinate collaborations: partnerships with influencers, graphic designers, photographers and videographers.
- Communicate with the WWAKE team to manage finished assets, Ensure timely receipt of deliverables, Ensure all files are organized and accessible in company Dropbox
- Create and manage our corporate content calendar. This includes conceptualizing and planning the launches of new projects and eternal themes.
- Manage WWAKE storytelling on our blog, IG, mailers, and possibly other popular platforms including SMS, Youtube, Pinterest, and TikTok.
- Manage social media comments and requests, create an informative and positive experience for customers
- Forward community feedback to appropriate WWAKE leaders
- Liaise with other departments to stay up to date on new marketing initiatives, product and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency.
- Weekly and monthly performance reports to analyze web traffic and all other relevant community metrics
- Contact the advertising agency
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A passion for jewelry and design
- Availability to work 5 days a week, MF, in person
- A degree in communications, English, journalism, marketing or a related creative field
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, TikTok, and YouTube is essential.
- Knowledge of Hootsuite or similar programs to manage online posts on different platforms.
- Proficiency in Google Analytics.
- At least two years of experience in managing social media platforms.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong desire to learn more about gemstones, jewelry production and the history of materials.
- Fast response time, willingness to think critically, and pivotal plans seamlessly
- Ability to work collaboratively and constructively with a small, diverse team an absolute must
- Must be a self-employed person willing to take responsibility with a personal sense of responsibility
- Ability to multitask, while listening to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of a growing, sometimes ambiguous business
This is a new full-time position with a lot of room for improvement. Our ideal candidate has a genuine interest in fine jewelry and is available for immediate employment. Compensation will be based on experience. As we will evolve this new role over time, the candidate should be comfortable working independently within sometimes ambiguous guidelines.
Please send your resume and cover letter with the subject line “community manager” to [email protected]